Hey, Whats Error code 43 Mac users running especially OS X EI Capitan or OS X 10.2 you should be aware of this bug.
Error code 43 Mac
What is Error 43 in mac?
Error code 43 mac frequently appears in OS X 10.2 or X EI Capitan. Sometimes when you want to move the files to trash or other directories then you will receive an error message similarly like this.
The operation can’t be completed because one or more required items can’t be found.
(Error code -43)
What are the reasons or causes for this error?
This is because of any of the following issues.
- Use of some unallowed characters like [!@#$%^&*] in your file name.
- You might be facing a Hard disk issue.
- Non-existent share point of file [If your file can’t be accessed by the finder].
- Permissions which are related to file [Some files and folders can only be accessed by administrator].
- You might be having an Installed Internal OS problem.
Error Code 43 Description
Primary Data About the Error code 43
|Error Description||File not found; Folder not found; Edition container not found; Target not found|
|Common Os||OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.1|
Some usual and commons Reasons are:
- If your file is partially downloaded.
- If your file or document is currently in use.
- You need permissions from Administrators to perform this actions.
- If any another task is in progress.
- The required file is Locked.
How to Fix this Error 43 mac
Okay, First things first reset the PRAM on the computer.
- Shut down the mac Normally.
- While the mac is shut down, find the following keys: Command key, Option key normally known as alt, P, and R.
- Turn the computer on normally, then press the keys and hold Command+Option+P+R before the gray screen appears.
- Hold all these keys until you hear the startup sound for 3 times.
- Then Release all these keys.
If you want to delete The Locked Files
Follow these steps to Delete the Locked files
- Go to Applications>Utilities>Terminal.
- Open The terminal and Type this line of command.
chflags -R nouchg
- Make sure that it contains a space after nouchg. Do not press Return yet.
- Double-click on the Trash icon in the bottom Dock to reveal all the contents of Trash. If it’s necessary, arrange
- Finder window, so that you can still see a portion of the Terminal window.
- Press on the Command and A key in order to select all the files in the Trash.
- Drag the files you want to delete from Trash to the Terminal window.
- Now Press the Return Key. No message or pop-up is shown that the command is executed successfully.
- Now Empty the Trash.
Hope it works.